Let's Get Social Sunday! 11/10/2013

 Welcome to the party-
we're glad you're here!

***Just a quick note before we get things started ..... we have decided to take a break from the social for the holidays and come back in January better than ever with an all-new format! (If you have been scheduled to co-host, please be on the lookout for an email with details of our plans!

We will only be linking up blogs today, so please make it a point to go to a couple of blogs you've never been to! :)

We hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday season - we look forward to seeing you again in January!*** 


Please:)

(1) Follow your hosts and co-hosts:


Hosts














and meet our co-hosts this week:


Karren @ Oh! My Heartsie


and




and


our "Last But Not Least"

 Featured Blogger:






(2) Let us know if you followed in the comments, so we can return the follows!

(3) Find some new blogs to follow and let 'em know you found them from the Let's Get Social Sunday party. 



Not a requirement, but we appreciate the love - if you enjoy this party, would you mind hitting the tweet button to help spread the word? Or share on your favorite social media? Thanks y'all :)






Blog:













Don't forget to share and comment 

12 comments:

  1. Joy, thank you so much for hosting the party today! I am definitely going to miss seeing this group of wonderful ladies every Sunday morning until January, even though I know I will see everyone! Have a happy Sunday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! Sunday mornings won't be quite the same for a few weeks, but I think the party will be even better when we come back! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Joy! love love the picture in your post... is this your driveway? Awesome view and lovely foliage! I'm jealous... South Georgia is just now getting some 'color' other than green...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, JoAnn, I would LOVE this to be my driveway, but it's just a beautiful screensaver. We're not getting much fall color at all, so I think that's why I was so drawn to this photo! My husband and I took a drive a couple of days ago down a long stretch of country highway that was supposed to have some beautiful leaves, but there wasn't much to be seen. Still a great drive, though. :) Someday I want to do the northeast fall foliage drive!

      Delete
  3. Hi Joy! Hope you've had a great weekend. I'm linking up a tour of a cottage in the UK. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I have had a great weekend- thank you! And now it's even better because I went on your cottage tour- what a fun, relaxing way to end the day! Thank you for linking up with us!

      Delete
  4. Joy,
    Thanks for hosting the party.
    I'll miss the party but the holidays tend to get very hectic so I totally get suspending it until January.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annamaria, I'm so glad to see you- thanks for joining us today! I think the new party will be fun- let's keep in touch between now and then! :)

      Delete
  5. I've been rambling around the Texas Hill Country this weekend. I made it back just in time for your party, Joy. Thanks for hosting.

    Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful ramble, Linda- this is a great time of year for road trips! :) SO glad you made it to the social! See you soon for What’d You Do This Weekend!

      Delete
  6. Hi Joy, thanks for your visit. I am in central Kentucky but my son lives in Texas Hill Country. In Leander and works in Austin. I will have to go visit Tumbleweed Contessa. I did not know about your Sunday party but will follow up when you return. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, I love the Texas Hill Country- some of the prettiest parts of the state! I would love for you to join us when we start our party back up!

      Delete