1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/2 pound ground sausage
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 carton (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 heaping tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pkg (8 oz.) no-cook lasagna noodles
8 cups (32 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, onion, and garlic until meat is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Set aside.
3. Spread 1 cup meat sauce in the bottom of a 6 qt. crock pot. Arrange four noodles over sauce, breaking to fit evenly. Spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles. Layer with 2 cups mozzarella and then half of remaining meat mixture.
4. Top with four noodles, spinach, Alfredo sauce, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 4 noodles and remaining ricotta mixture. Layer 2 more cups mozzarella, the rest of the meat mixture, and remaining 2 cups mozzarella.
5. Cook on low for about 5 hours or until noodles are tender.
6. Turn crock pot off and remove lid. Let lasagna sit for 20 to 30 minutes before serving to firm up.
Adapted from Taste of Home
Spinach Alfredo Crockpot Lasagna may have been taken to some of these great parties!